The DIAMOND DR System is a fully automatic digital radiographic system providing state-of-the-art image quality,
image processing and user interface; making the system easy to use and reliable while providing high quality digital
radiographic images with reduced dose.
Selection of an anatomical study on the imaging software automatically sets up the x-ray generator’s preprogrammed exposure technique setting, motorized radiographic stand positioning, x-ray collimation and post image processing for selected study. Also, removable high resolution grids which have 100 and 180cm (40 and 72 inch) focal distance supplies excellent image quality per each SID.
The DIAMOND DR System has been specially developed for moderate budgets and small spaces. A fully digital workflow, convenient auto-positioning, and advanced image processing, make this versatile system a sensible choice.
Experience the quality and value in a DIAMOND digital radiography system for all common applications! The DIAMOND DR system will serve you to achieve the big performance with small effort.
Outstanding Image Quality
Digital radiography via flat panel detector improves your workflow, exam speed and comfort with efficiency.
Digital flat panel detector wirh CsI screen provides excellent spatial resolution, MTF, DQE and stability based on fine pixel pitch. A 3-field ion-chamber is provided for AEC function.
Removable High Resolution Grids
- Two removable grids are provided : SID 100/180cm (40/70 inch)
- System will sense the focal distance of each grid when it is inserted
- False grid insertion will be warned by software when usable range of
grid’s focal distance is not suitable with SID
- Each removable grid are protected by aluminum frame with handle
Radiographic stand has four motorized joints, and automatic positioning can be accomplished by preprogrammed data
which can be easily reprogrammed by operator.
Total of seven safety sensors are located over U-arm, detector and tube side to protect against collision with patient or bstacles to control the speed or stop the positioning. Also, a mobile patient table with heavy patient load is provided for radiographic study which needs table. A remote-control is provided for remote motorized control of stand, and the movement stops as soon as you lift your finger from the key by dead-man control type.
Motorized Radiographic Stand
- Fully automatic motorized movement
- Ergonomic and convenient handling
- Automatic move to pre-defined positions for the most frequent applications
- Safety features protect against collision with patient and obstacles
- Supports forced air cooling for tube assembly and manual tube rotation
Mobile Patient Table
- Mobile table designed for conventional
- Freely revolving castors with brakes
- Max Patient weight 250kg (550 lbs)
- Motorized collimator with dual leaf
- Automatic x-ray field size control
corresponds to varying SID
- User adjustable lamp timer with on/off switch
(supports software control)
Trustworthy X-ray Source
The core part of x-ray source adopts high quality tube assembly (VARIAN, SIEMENS, TOSHIBA), motorized x-ray collimator, HV cable assembly and DRGEM’s high frequency x-ray generator which has worldwide reputation on excellent performance, lifetime and stability. Touch screen x-ray control console provides user-friendly interface and easy technique selection. Automatic collimator supports high accuracy for selected x-ray field size over any SID.
Integrated Touch Screen Console
Thanks to the integrated touch screen console located in tube side, operator can easily controls the radiographic techniques and stand positioning. Furthermore, operator can verify the digital x-ray image on this screen.
- The GUI of integrated touch screen console
is automatically rotates corresponds
to rotation angle of U-arm
Full Featured Imaging Software & Excellent Digital Image Processing
A high performance imaging workstation and software serves you a convenient interface and easy operation. Anatomical view-based digital image processing automatically optimizes and enhances the quality of the captured images. Automatic image storage and print with DICOM 3.0 networking capability increases exam throughput and decreases examination time.
- Provides convenient user interface and easy operation
- Included anatomical view-based digital image processing automatically optimizes and enhances the quality of the
captured image for the imaged anatomy
- Radiographic stand & automatic collimator control function
- DICOM 3.0 networking interface includes Worklist, Print, Store, Query for integration with any PACS or RIS
DIAMOND system provides outstanding automatic stitching function with Source tilting method